Inactive/Delete a member
You can mark the member status as inactive. You are not able to delete a member completely as transactions may be linked in the system. However, you could archive a member instead.
To make a member status inactive:
- Go to member list and search for the member after you have login to Eber Business admin.
- View selected member in member detail page.
- Click on Member Name
- A side panel will pop out on the right, you may click more on the bottom
- Click [Edit]
- Click and change the member status to [Inactive] at the bottom OR [Active] to revert member status
- To archive a member click [Archive member] at the bottom.
*Archived member cannot be reinstate back to the system.
Archived members data can be use to re-signup membership and will be treated as a new member registration. New ID links will be issue to the member upon registered successfully.