Activity messages like SMS, Emails and notification are triggered to member upon a complete transactional action.
How to change activity message setting?
- Login to your business admin
- Click on Messaging
- Click on [Activity Message]
- Now you can choose the type of activity message you would like to amend.
- Joining - Welcome Message- Message to send when someone join as a member
- Receive Point- Message to send when a member receive point
- Receive Point - Zero Amount - Message to send for a member visits but point receive is zero
- Welcome Point- Message for receiving welcome points
- Claim/Redeem Reward- Message to send when a reward is claimed/redeem
- One-time Passcode- Message for one-time passcode to login to member web app
- Reset Password- Message for resetting password
- Gift Card and more .
5. You have the option to enable or disable email, SMS or notification
Once enabled, email will be triggered and notification will be sent to member.
Once enabled, SMS will be triggered and notification will be sent to member.
Once enabled, notification will be sent to member and appear in member web app as history record.