Troubleshooting Guide [Software/Hardware]
“TABLET CAN’T TURN ON!”
- Try press and hold the Power/Lock key for about 8 seconds to turns it on.
- The battery may be flat. Connect and charge the tablet for 30 minutes and check.
*In some cases, a program may lock your tablet tight when the 8-second Power/Lock key trick didn’t work. In that case, just wait 12 minutes or more, letting the tablet sit there and do nothing. Then, press and hold the Power/Lock key for about 8 seconds, and it should turned itself back on.
“THE BATTERY DOESN’T CHARGE!”
Start checking from the source:
- Is the wall socket providing power? Switch it off and on again.
- Is the cord plugged in loose? Unplug and replug the cord properly.
- Is the correct charging adaptor? Ensure the right type of adaptor for your tablet.
- Is the cable/charger damaged? Try another cable or on another device with the cable.
“EBER STOREAPP NOT WORKING/FREEZES!”
- Check your internet connection and reconnect your tablet and relaunch StoreApp.
- Check that you have the latest version of StoreApp, otherwise do a upgrade of version.
- Force quit the app and relaunch StoreApp again.
- Uninstall the app, download and install latest StoreApp from Apple store/Play store.