Integrated campaign tool for Email and SMS triggers.
On this page:
Setting up a Campaign
1. Access Campaign interface via 'Messaging' > 'Campaign' > 'Draft' > 'Create'
2. Once within the 'Create' interface, enter a name for the trigger, example: CNY Festive Promotion (to replace 'Untitled'), mainly as a form of internal reference.
3. There's 3 setting to configure - Message, Audience & Schedule. Click on the '+' to access the each setting. Under Message setting - for type Email Message wise :
- Type : You can select from the dropdown - Email or SMS and the onscreen UI will change accordingly.
- Email Template : If you have previously created an email template, you will be able to select it from the dropdown.
- Email Sender : It's only enabled for custom branding enabled business account, where they can specified the email sender address. If not, by default it will be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instead of selecting from an existing template like Email Message, the customisation of the content will directly referencing from the content populated within the 'Message Detail' text input field. Below are some placeholder that will draw value from the existing member database.
- 1 sms count can hold up to 160 chars, so do have that in mind during the content creation as it will impact on the cost.
- By clicking on the left most dropdown field, you will be view all the current existing filter that you can choose from for the necessary segmentation.
- The middle dropdown field mainly is the selection of the operators, 'Is', 'Is not', 'contains' .....
- As for the right most field, here will be the value that you are filtering to achieve. And the final outcome of the rule can be of such example: Member Tier is Gold Tier, Gender is female, Email contains eber.co .....
- Lastly, click on the 'Add Rule' button to include this criteria into this campaign trigger.
7. Once all the 3 component are set, you can proceed to click on 'Save & Schedule it'. You will be routed to another interim confirmation interface.
- In this UI, an overall summary will be shown on the type of trigger (SMS/Email), the no. of recipient, and the scheduled time.
Then if everything is set, just click on 'Confirm & Schedule' and the campaign will be triggered at the mentioned timing.
Accessing Sent Statistic
1. After the campaign is been triggered, the next thing will be where to see the relevant statistic of the sending. It is accessible via 'Sent' > Click on the eye icon of the respective triggered you are looking for.
2. You will be routed to another interface with the statistic.
- Within this interface, if you wanted to know which are the user that have Opened / Clicked just have to click on the 'View' link below to access.
* Something to note, there will only be Opened / Clicked statistic for Email trigger, for SMS trigger wise, it only have Delivered and Failed statistic.