Important notes on preparing artwork for printing
● Color may vary 5% ~ 10% from the actual artwork and the finished product.
● Matt or Glossy finishes may resulted in color differences.
QR code and serial number
● Recommended white base with black print for QR code and serial number.
● Minimum size of 12mm x 12mm on QR code for better scanning.
● Minimum Font size of 6pt on serial number for better reading.
● Artwork should be in *AI/ *PDF /*EPS with CMYK color
● Texts should be converted to outlines
● Minimum of 3-5mm Breed area given
● Good contrast of Background and Text content
● All devices produce different colors with same values of CMYK, A same value of x does not guarantee same color.
● Color output from screen to screen vary on screen color settings.
● A Final artwork image reference in *PDF/ *JPG/ *TIFF file format.
Area allowance guide
● Trim Line: Where the printer will cut your image.
● Bleed: The area beyond the trim line that extends printing to the edge.
● Safety Line: The border that contains all printable text.
You may download .PDF as reference here:No results found