Purchase submission is also known as receipt upload. This feature give customers the option so self upload their receipt purchases via the webapp and earn points.
On this page:
- Setting Up Purchase Submission Fields
- Linking Purchase Submission To Webapp
- How Purchase Submission Works(user experience)?
- Viewing Receipt Submissions
Setting Up Purchase Submission Fields
1. Access Purchase Submission interface via Playbooks > Purchase Submission > Settings (located at the top right corner of the page)
2. You will see a list of settings which you can enable by clicking on the pencil icon.
3. Once you've clicked on the pencil icon, you may do the following:
- Rename or customize the name field
4. You may also enable the following, depending on your business requirement:
- Webapp Submission Show => Show on the customer's Purchase Submission page
- Webapp Submission Required => Customers are required to input details when submitting their receipt purchases.
- Approval Show => Show on the Eber backend
- Approval Required => Show and require approval on the Eber backend
5. You may also want to capture each purchase item in the receipt. To do this, simply enable 'Show Purchase Item'.
6. Set the maximum quantity of items you will allow your customers to input in a single receipt and make sure to hit Save.