Smart Form enables you to build a form for multi purposes. From getting feedback, submitting a request, alternative way of member utilising points, to getting a payment.
On this page:
Setting up a Form
1. Access Smart Form interface via 'Playbook' > 'Smart Form' > 'Create'
2. Once within the 'Create' interface, under the 'Type' selection, kept it as :
- Standard (only member can do submission) or
- Anonymous (any parties can do submission)
Then after, the only mandatory field will just be the 'Name' of the form, and hit 'Save' after.
3. You will be redirected back to the previous interface, an empty form with a valid url is created.
Setting up the Submission Fields
1. Click on the 'Edit' icon on the newly created form
2. Once within the Form, scroll to the bottom and there will be a new 'Create' section. Click on
create to proceed.
3. In the Submission Field interface, you'll be able to set the 'Type', 'Name', 'Selection' .... etc.
*Regex ( Algorithm to check the value submitted can only be of certain pattern. )
*Sorting ( The placement order of the fields at the frontend UI. )
4. Once done, hit 'Save' and you will see the new field been successfully created.
Likewise, if you need to make any amendment, can just click on the 'Edit' icon, the minus icon beside is the 'Delete' function.
- Report Email Addresses : Submission notification triggered to email inserted.
( Multiple email example: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com )
- Thank You Message : Text displaying at page after submission.
- Thank You Url : Redirection url that user are routed to after submission.
- Issue Rewards : Rewards that user get after submission.
- Point Use / Payment Required : Points / Payment required to complete the submission
( Can be set as both required )
- Total Free Submissions :
(a) Exception handling to cater for payment required form to omit charges incurred for the first X number of submission.
(b) If submission requires no charges, the value keyed will be recognised as the submission limit instead.
Submission Limit Reached Message : Error message to be display after submission limit is reached.
1. At the main interface of Smart Form, click on the 'Eye' icon to access the submission interface.
2. Once within the submission interface, you can do an export. Or likewise click on the 'Eye' icon to view the individual submission directly.