Create Custom Menu Page
Business owners may customise their own menu page based on their layout preferences of the membership program for their customers.
- Playbooks > Pages
- Create > Choose your desired template
- Drag the Text icon, Image icon and drop it into the blank template
- Key in your Text and Browse or drop your photo into the given columns
- Select Rows tab and choose your desired layout design
- Insert the icons and link them to your respective webpage. Examples:
- Website homepage for your business
- Fill in the Page Template Name and Page Title
- Key in “home” under Page Slug (for default language - English). If you wish to have your Web App displayed in a different language and/or to have different homepage display for members and non-members, please refer to the language list below and key in the keywords accordingly.
- Enable the “Live” tick box and click Save
- Go to Channels > Web App > Theme > Under Menu Page, Tick the “Use Custom Page” box > Save
b. Instagram link for your business
Page Slug to use for Members and Non-Members homepage view:
- For Non-Members => home
- For Members => home-member
*Note: You will need to create 2 different Pages: one for Non-Members and another one for Members if you would like to use this function.
- ‘zh-TW’ => ‘中文’,
- ‘zh-HK’ => ‘中文’,
- ‘en’ => ‘English’,
- ‘fr’ => ‘Français’,
- ‘ko’ => ‘한국어’,
- ‘ms-MY’ => ‘Bahasa Melayu’,
- ‘pt-PT’ => ‘Português’,
- ‘es’ => ‘Español’,
- ‘vi’ => ‘Tiếng Việt’
- ‘ja’ => ‘Japanese’
For example, if you want your default language to be in Japanese, key in “home-ja” under Page Slug.
Custom Menu Page view on WebApp:No results found