As more smartphones are entering the hands of consumers every day, and the growth in smartphone usage and functionality, consumers tend to change/upgrade their mobile devices within short period of time and probably their mobile number as well.
When that does happens to your members, you can help them to easily stay connected with you as a member.
Update on changes
Members may update their new mobile number from accessing their member WebApp;
- Member who only change number and not their mobile device :
- Login to WebApp on mobile device, update new number on member details from their mobile device. (*Cookies/Cache still available on mobile device on previous login history)
- Access WebApp from online/web browser and update new number on member details. (*Have created own password and saved before)
- Send change request to Business, Business admin to update member details on behalf.
- Member who change both their number and their mobile device:
- Send change request to Business, Business admin to update member details on behalf and send Welcome sms to member's new mobile number.
- Member login to WebApp with previous mobile number and saved password, update new details from their new mobile device.
- Member Login to :[business_name].eber.co with previous mobile number and saved password, update new details from online/web browser.