You may setup your rewards in Business admin> Rewards
Settings available for reward item
- Image - image used when the reward is display in Member Web App and StoreApp (1200 width x 758 height pixel, JPEG / PNG)
- Statue - set to active to make it visible and redeemable
- Reward Title - header when showing the reward item
- Reward Description - viewable in Member Web App and StoreApp when viewing the reward
- Terms and Conditions - viewable in Member Web App and StoreApp when viewing the reward
- Points Needed - points to be deducted when the reward is claim/redeemed
Settings below are for advanced options. You may check with our customer success team for more details before setting them.
- Advance Settings
- Enable Claim / Redeem Button - when set, member will see on Member Web App a Claim button to claim a reward. After claimed by a member and it will show in his/her My Reward list, he/she can show up at the merchant and tap on the Redeem and Confirm button to confirm the redemption at the merchant's store.
- Quantity available - limit the number of claim available, if set to 1, only 1 unit is available for redemption.
- Limited claim/redemption per member - set the number of time the reward can be redeemed by the same member, if set to 1, each member can redeem it for 1 time only.
- Expires X days after claim - for some rewards, you may want your member to claim it before going to your store for redemption. If you want them to come to the store within X number of days, you can set it here.
- Start and End Date - you may set the period duration for the reward to be active in your particular campaign.
- Redemption Start and End Date - you may set the redemption period duration for the rewards to be redeem by members.
- Redemption Option (for StoreApp)
- Single Unit Redemption Only - The reward can only redeem for 1 unit
- All Available Points Must be Used - All points will have to be used during the redemption, reward units will be calculated base on available accumulated points.
- Allow Multiple Unit Redemption - StoreApp will shows a adjustable unit before confirming the redemption
- Tier Upgrade^ - when redemption is successful, the member tier will be changed to the selected tier. This is useful for case such as using 500 points to upgrade to VIP tier.
^This reward is for specific member tiers only - you can have specific rewards for different tiers of member visibility.
- Birthday Settings
- Set as Birthday Reward - when set, this reward is only available for Birthday reward
- Trigger On - Set when the reward is trigger
- Trigger Type - Choice of automated claim or requires member action to claim
- Discount/Coupon Code Integration - used for automated issuing of discount code, mainly used for eCommerce / Shopping Cart integration
- Option - select which integration to be applied
- Do not issue code automatically - show a Retrieve Code button instead of automatic issuing of code. This is useful if you offer both online and offline redemption of the same reward.