The email template is a pre-defined email layout that includes content such as images and/or text. Save more time by using the template as a base to avoid creating a new email from scratch each time. It’s also handy in making sure the design of the email is in-line with brand guidelines.
Eber’s email template editor allows you to easily create and design EDMS to be sent to your customers. The emails can be customized to fit your needs with WYSIWYG editor via the drag-and-drop function. Add a text or image block to disseminate your most important messages, utilize the header/link bar or social links block to redirect your customers to your page, or throw in a product block to drop in your most trending items.
How to create template via the template editor
1. Log into your business admin
2. Click on ‘Messaging’
3. Click on ‘Email Template’
4. Click on ‘+ Create’
5. Choose a template
6. Fill in Template name and Email Subject
7. Custom by dragging tool blocks (Text/Image/Button/Divider/Social Media Button/ HTML link) to desired sections of your email.
8. Change the settings of each block by clicking on ‘Settings’
9. Rearrange the position of each blocks by dragging and dropping them
10. Click ‘Save’ when completed