Member WebApp is a site that allows your members to view their member status, rewards, newsletter, etc. A widget is basically an icon version of Member WebApp that is located on a business' website.
Examples of WebApp:
Examples of Widget:
WebApp/ Widget will allow members to:
Where can a member view the WebApp?
- On Mobile browser
- When the Welcome SMS is triggered to the member, the url link in the SMS will direct them to their digital member card and WebApp site.
- On Website within a widget
- For eCommerce / Shopping cart integration, there will be a widget icon shown on the lower right corner of the website; the Member WebApp will be displayed when clicked.
- Website widget can also be installed with Java Script manually to any standard website.
- On Desktop website
- Member WebApp can be viewed directly using the standardised URL address, which is similar to: https://[BUSINESSNAME].eber.co
- Preferred URL [business-name] can be changed in Settings > Web App > Edit (on the top right). Please do not change it after your member program has launched as it will affect members who have already bookmarked their member card URL.
Note: If you would like to find out more about Member WebApp, feel free to check out the deck hereNo results found