Getting Started on your Referral Program
Brand ambassadors are not only able to help your customers but they can help translate and promote your Brand to the new consumer. Retain and encourage your existing members to become your brand promoters with our Referral feature. You decide who gets rewarded with points and/or rewards or simply both Referral and Referee.
What we are covering in this article:
- How to setup the referral program
- Customise your referral program
- Adding Referral tile in Member WebApp
- Member Experience
1. Login to XM > Playbooks > Referral
☞ click "Add Experience" to install Referral for the first time
2. Upload banner image (Optional). Specification: 640pixel x any height
3. Click in slider for both Enable referral & Enable referral code at sign up form
4. Input the programme name and message
5. Input points and/or rewards for referral and referee. Save the changes.
Customise your referral program
You can also customise your referral program. To do this, you can create rules for your referral or referee and these rules will over-ride the default setup created in Steps 5 above.
Adding "Referral" in Web App Menu page for easy access
Add a Referral title in Member WebApp for member to refer friends and family easily.
You may follow the steps or video guide below to do so:
How it works from a member perspective
Your existing member can complete the referral process by following these THREE easy steps.