You will be able to view members data based on ACTIVE or INACTIVE status;
Or by member category such as New / Joined / Dormant/ At risk / Infrequent/ Loyal / Frequent.Name, Email and Phone Number
In order to view more on the selected member's details, click on the member's name and a side panel will appear. You may click on the [more] button to further view the member's transactions and details.
There are several tabs that will allow you to further explore into the member's transactions and activities.
1. Info (click Edit to make changes to the member details)
- Member personal data (Name, Email, Birthday, Phone Number)
- Member Tier and Status
- Expiry date of membership
- Number of visits
- Total points earned, points balance and number of claimed rewards
- Total spending and average spend
- ID number of member
- Adjust Points (Add, Deduct, Note).
Under certain circumstances, you may need to make adjustments to the individual member points or gift card value. You will be able to "Add" or "Deduct" the points accordingly and then you can state the reason for the adjustment under "note" for record purposes.
- Note (Remarks on adjustment made)
- Notify Member
- Void (To void the transaction if necessary)
- Points overview - Points transaction type
- Points allocated
- Member's name
- Store location
- Amount spent and transaction number (if applicable)
- Redemption date
- Rewards redeemed and quantity
- Rewards status
- Redemption location
4. Gift Cards (*if applicable)
- Gift Card overview
- Gift Card name - Gift Card balance
- Gift Card serial number
- Gift Card buyer and receiver info (name, email, mobile)
- Adjust amount (Add, Deduct, Note)
- Note (Remarks on adjustment)
- Gift Card usage log
5. SMS History
Enable business user to view the status/content of each SMS that is sent to members
6. Email History
Enable business user to view the status/content of each email that is sent to members
You may resend the Welcome SMS/ Email to your new members if they have accidentally deleted the message or did not receive it. Kindly note that creating a new member from business admin will require a Welcome SMS/ Email to be sent manually.
- Click on [Resend Welcome SMS]/ [Resend Welcome Email] under Member info.
Besides that, you can archive your member data if your existing member's account is classified as inactive or banned based on your business decision.
* However, please note that archived data cannot be reinstated back into the system.
No results found